It's all games, all the time at the moment in Melbourne, with developers from about the apple acquisition to booty allotment in Melbourne All-embracing Amateur Week. And aftermost night MIGW culminated in the bounded amateur industry's night of nights, the Australian Bold Developers' Awards. The winners were called by the Bold Developers' Affiliation of Australia, and Alveolate Charlatan devs Aggregation Blooming absolved abroad with the celebrated Flat of the year award.
The Voxel Agents won Bold of the Year, for The Area Between. Here's the abounding account of winners:
● Hien Pham - It Will Be Hard
● Sav Ferguson - That Boy Is A Monstr
● Protostar Amateur - Super Starfish
● Massive Monster - The Chance Pals
● Paper Abode - Paperbark
● Opaque - Earthlight
● Mountains - Florence
● Robot Abode - Rumu
● Industry Best Award: Liam Esler
● Adam Lancman Award: Giselle Rosman
● Game of the Year: The Area Between - The Voxel Agents
● Studio of the Year: Team Cherry
Melbourne All-embracing Amateur Anniversary is "Asia Pacific’s better agenda amateur celebration", and takes abode in the anniversary arch up to PAX Australia, which bliss off tomorrow.
Congrats to all the winners, and see you at PAX!