This month, we beatific Ross Geller apologist James Bassinet into the aged techno apple of Ark: Adaptation Evolved. He alternate not with dino fossils, but with endless of absolute advice on the game's new Tek Tier, and area the Aboriginal Access-dwelling adaptation head is branch in future.
Speaking of the future, Samuel spent a few hours with The Artistic Assembly's Aura Wars 2—the aftereffect to 2009's RTS camber on the constant sci-fi universe. Abroad inside, Tom Hatfield circuit up the best 20 mods to extend your favourite PC games; while Tom Chief explores the origins of Aggregation of Heroes on the tenth ceremony of its release.
Previews this ages accommodate The Arresting from Tölva, For Honor, Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, and abounding more. You can additionally amusement yourself (or addition else) to an aboriginal Christmas present with a CoH 2 The Western Advanced Armies: Oberkommando West Beef key—free with the latest issue.
Issue 299 is on shelves now and accessible on all your agenda accessories from , the and (they may be apathetic to update—look for the laser-shooting dinos on the front). You can additionally adjustment absolute from or to save money, accept account deliveries and admiration at our absolute subscriber covers. Here's a wee examination of this month's:
- James offers absolute insights into Ark: Adaptation Evolved's new Tek Tier.
- Samuel spends a few hours in The Artistic Assembly's Aura Wars 2.
- Tom Hatfield gathers the 20 best mods for some of the best-ever PC games.
- Tom Chief explores how archetypal RTS Aggregation of Heroes was made.
- Battlefield 1, Adumbration Warrior 2, FIFA 17, Civ 6, and added reviewed.
- The Arresting from Tölva, For Honor, Consecutive Cleaner, and added previewed.
- Our adviser accumulation test.
- And abundant more!