This issue, we accouterment the better bold on PC appropriate now: the acutely unstoppable PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Chris Livingston visited Bluehole's South Korean flat to acquisition out the adventure abaft the action royale shooter's hasty success. We additionally get absolute admission to the accessible arid map and new aggressive mechanics. You'll acquisition it all in this month's massive eight folio awning feature.
Elsewhere, Fraser Amber capacity the history of Civilization—talking to every advance artist of the august 4X series' six capital games. It's a alluring attending at the change of an constant classic. Also, Andy talks to chance bold designers about the approaching of the point 'n' click, and we put gamepads to the analysis in our accouterments roundup. All that, and this month's chargeless gift: an Aggression bark for Paladins: Champions of the Branch anatomy Fernando.
Issue 311 is on shelves now and accessible on all your agenda accessories from Google Play, the App Store and Zinio. You can additionally adjustment absolute from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, accept account deliveries and adore our absolute subscriber covers. Here's this month's:
This ages we...
- Get absolute hands-on with PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' new map
- Chart the history of the Acculturation series
- Ask bold designers about the approaching of chance games
- Use an Authority At War mod to authority the ultimate Brilliant Wars vs Brilliant Expedition showdown
- Revisit Arkane's Aphotic Messiah of Ability and Magic
- Round-up the best gamepads you can buy today
- Exclusively acknowledge Petroglyph's new RTS, Artificial Battalion
- Review Absolute War: Warhammer II, Divinity: Aboriginal Sin 2, and more...
Until abutting month!