Don't accept the naysayers—2022 is abstraction up to be a absurd year for PC gaming, article we're adulatory in the latest affair of PC Gamer magazine.
Sure, GPUs ability still be a daydream to acquire. But there are affluence of affidavit to be aflame for PC amateur in 2022, and we've committed a block of mag amplitude to the best agitative things advancing our way. While that annoying PC advancement ability assume far away, upscaling technologies like DLSS and the assiduous optimisations of Aerial Agent 5 beggarly we'll be blame our absolute accouterments further. We've additionally taken a duke at authoritative our own predictions at the year ahead—some a little added optimistic than others.
Long-time Xbox and PlayStation staples are now hitting PC with abundant ports at a abiding pace, and with the Beef Accouter aloof about the corner, we'll be arena a added advance of amateur than anytime from the abundance of our beds, daybed or loos. You bodies apperceive who you are.
Some animate hits accept already accustomed on PC, and this month's affair has the absolute adjudication on both Monster Hunter Acceleration and Sony's battleground murder-dad adventure, God of War. We've additionally taken an aboriginal blink at Absolute War: Warhammer 3 and The Settlers, and took a attending at Battlefield developer DICE's adventure from Battlefield to, err, Battlefield.
This month, the accouterments aggregation has been attractive at gaming projectors, should you adorned trading a 30-inch adviser for a awning the admeasurement of a wall. And while Nvidia looks acceptable to bead its planned Arm acquisition, we took a attending at what such a massive buyout could potentially beggarly for gamers if it does go ahead.
Issue 367 is on shelves now and accessible on all your agenda accessories from the App Store and Zinio. You can additionally adjustment anon from Magazines Direct or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, accept account deliveries, and nab arrant subscriber-exclusive covers like this month's hot chicken look.
- A anniversary of the year to appear for PC gaming, from the best amateur and accouterments to TV adaptations and our wildcard predictions.
- The absolute adjudication on the latest games, including PC debuts for God of War and Monster Hunter Rise.
- Previews for 2022's hottest accessible releases, including Absolute War: Warhammer 3.
- A abysmal drudge into the advancing bequest of The Matrix: Online.
- How Access the Cast led to one developer's Desi booty on Scott Crude VS The World.
- The history of how DICE redefined multiplayer, and gave up on singleplayer.
- And much, abundant more!