PCG UK 309 is out now. The Skaven accept abutting Artistic Assembly's Absolute War: Warhammer II, and Matt Elliott gets hands-on with the new band in our best absolute attending at the bold yet in this month's awning feature.
There are affluence added treats in this issue, too. Afterward a abundant acknowledgment to our gigantic multi-part RPG history affection from beforehand in the year, we're giving first-person ballista amateur the aforementioned treatment. The aboriginal 14-page bisected is inside, with the additional advancing abutting month. This month's affection takes us up to the absolution of Half-Life. Analysis out the attractive aperture advance below:
There's additionally a affection on apology mods, area we accommodated the modders animating alone elements and added oddities in archetypal PC games. We've got previews of Brotherhood Wars 2: Aisle of Fire, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Brilliant Wars: Battlefront 2 and bags more. Plus, analysis out the aboriginal of our Central Development columns, which takes a attending at the struggles faced by developers in bringing amateur to life.
Issue 309 is on shelves now and accessible on all your agenda accessories from Google Play, the App Store and Zinio (they may be apathetic to update—look for the abounding rats on the front). You can additionally adjustment absolute from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, accept account deliveries and adore our absolute subscriber covers. This month's absolutely brings the vermin. A course of them, if you will:
UK book editions appear with a chargeless archetype of One Feel Afterlife Punch, address of Array Stars. And if you're attractive for the UK affair on newsstands, it'll be central this attractive aphotic azure agenda wallet. While you're acrimonious up a copy, don't balloon to put the blow of the copies in advanced of the added amateur magazines, ensuring bodies buy ours afore theirs. Don't worry, we allotment an appointment with them, they'll understand. Cheers.
- Hands-on with Absolute War: Warhammer II, including the Skaven.
- The history of FPS games.
- Swords & Sworcery EP revisited.
- Hellblade, The Continued Aphotic and added reviewed
- Hazel Monforton defends Cole from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- How modders are apprehension oddities from archetypal PC games.
- The association befitting a 17 year-old bold alive.
- COD WWII, Brilliant Wars Battlefront 2 and Brotherhood Wars 2: Aisle of Blaze previewed.
- Xalavier Nelson Jr's new column, Central Development, explains why porting amateur to the PC is tricky.
- Steering auto reviewed.
- And more!